Driver safety Information
JACK LONDON & POCS :
DRIVER SAFETY INFORMATION
STUDENT PICK UP/DROP OFF
Students are dropped off and picked up at the Jack London/POCS drop-off lanes on the west side of the school. For safety, students are not allowed to cross the driveway without an adult. Please use the crosswalks.
PLEASE follow these Pick up/Drop off guidelines:
▪ Keep student items in the vehicle with student, not the trunk.
▪ Drop-off/pick-up only at the designated area on the west side of the school. Do not arrive before 8:30am. ▪ Arrive after 3:10pm to pick up your child. Our drop off/pick up zone is like an airport. You will not be allowed to wait in the loading zone for your child. DO NOT COME EARLY! You will be asked to drive around the school again.
▪ If you have a JL and a POCS student, please wait until after 3:10 to arrive for pickup. Otherwise, you will be asked to circle again.
▪ Pull all the way to the front of the marked area as much as possible to drop off or pick up your student.
▪ Obey the directions of the staff directing traffic.
▪ Do not leave your vehicle in the pick-up area.
▪ If you would like to park, you must drive around the school and park on the East side of campus. Obey crosswalks. Students will not be allowed to cross the driveway or walk through the parking lot without an adult. Traffic continues in one direction around the school during the drop-off/pick-up times.